The antidote to city life.
Please take your own virtual tour at
.The perfect location provides magnificent views and enviable space yet is only a 150 metre (pedestrianised) stroll to the centre of historic Mougins. This breathtaking home offers the best of both worlds - a private lush sanctuary yet at the heart of one of the most desirable villages in the region.
• The villa has 7 double bedrooms (one in a separate house often used for staff), 6 bathrooms (3 completely in onyx and marble), and two balconies and occupies a unique position in the old village of Mougiins
• Huge living and dining room area makes the property the perfect option for entertaining whatever the weather
• All of the downstairs rooms have large doors onto the garden. This beautiful property offers breathtaking views stretching from the Esterelle Mountains in the west to the bay of Cannes with the Lerins island in the south; Antibes and the southern Alpes to the east and the tower of the church in Mougins facing north.
• The Triptychon on the Mougins church is the view of Mougins from the garden. The 3861 sq.m of garden boasts a large marble lined pool, huge pine trees, an olive grove, lawn flowers and a fresh sea breeze.
• 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
• Beautiful grounds and gorgeous pool area
• Close to the centre of Mougins and the church offers a beautiful family home in Provence as well as great business potential
• High speed internet throughout the house, gardens and pool area. Sonos sound and IPTV with full TV, movie and sport packages.